Insurance Job in Layton, Utah : UT 84041
Looking for Insurance Jobs? See currently available Insurance job openings on insurance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
insurance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any insurance job . We provide job resources for Insurance positions throughout the industry. insurance.jobs.net also provides Insurance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Insurance by either city or state.
insurance.jobs.net is a insurance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Insurance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your insurance job search on insurance.jobs.net today.
Customer Service Medical Technician I
Customer Service Medical Technician I Job DescriptionOverview
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is seeking a dedicated Customer Service Technician to join the Rotech team! In this position you will be responsible as needed for the delivery, set up, and maintenance of medical equipment, oxygen, and supplies, and the instruction to patients and/or caregivers concerning proper use and maintenance of equipment. Position is also responsible as needed for providing customer service over the phone and in-person to patients and referral sources.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.Responsibilities
- Assemblies charts and processes paperwork, including preparation of files for the Billing Department and completes batch reports for UPS deliveries
- Assists with updating respiratory grid
- Available for on-call assignments as needed
- Builds relationships with locations, patients and referral sources
- Clears previous day’s route and checks all paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Collects co‐pays and deductible amounts.
- Communicates with patients/clients and referral sources both verbally and in writing to ensure patient/client questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Complies with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet JCAHO and company standards
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Coordinates, collects and inputs all patient information and new patient set-ups
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, products and services offered by the company, and FDA/DOT, JCAHO and all applicable governmental guidelines and regulations
- Maintains referral log
- Manages all aspects of intake; data entry, answering the phone, outbound calling, receiving faxes, maintaining referral source information and log and data input into IMBS
- Monitors office supplies
- Prepares and completes CMNs/SOPs for Sales Reps and documents on tracking log
- Prepares deposit for location on a weekly basis
- Prepares tickets for daily routes and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered.
- Provides education to referral sources, patients and employees on
Layton Insurance Job
Customer Service Medical Technician I Job Requirementsfor service and 3rd party billing
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Delivery experience, minimum of 3 years
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in healthcare, home health, or medical field
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment or home medical equipment
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to learn
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements
- Knowledge of medical billing practices
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record in the state in which you reside
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Ability to accurately perform simple mathematical calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Ability to communicate effectively and address concerns both verbally and in writing with referral sources, patients and/or caregivers to ensure understanding of equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate with location employees
- Ability to write legibly in English
- Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, and referral sources
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite
- Maintains a positive, constructive, and polite, attitude
- Mapping skills, including ability to plan time-saving delivery routes
- Reading and successfully interpreting written directions and/or instructions in English
- Time management skills
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires lifting and transporting of patient equipment and or move full & empty cylinders
- Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Requires driving a company vehicle for the majority of the workday
- Requires the ability to load, push, pull and lift oxygen concentrators, oxygen tanks, portable oxygen units, positive airway pressure devices, wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, scooters, hospital bed parts, walkers, commodes and other home medical equipment and supplies in and out of location, warehouse, company vehicle, patient residence and/or delivery address
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Loading, unloading and proper tie down procedures of transported oxygen and other cargo as per company policy
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
- Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
- Operating the assigned company vehicle safely
- Operating vehicle mounted power lift or rail gates as required
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Extensive travel via company vehicle required to patient’s home and/or delivery address for set-ups and recurring deliveries
- Warehouse/office environment with moderate to high noise levels
- Maintains close communication with all location employees to ensure consistent and timely communication on patient matters
- Participates in morning meetings with location personnel on a regular basis
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
- PTO and Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.