Insurance Job in Jasper, Indiana : IN
Looking for Insurance Jobs? See currently available Insurance job openings on insurance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
insurance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any insurance job . We provide job resources for Insurance positions throughout the industry. insurance.jobs.net also provides Insurance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Insurance by either city or state.
insurance.jobs.net is a insurance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Insurance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your insurance job search on insurance.jobs.net today.
Insurance Agent – Multiple Entry Points
Insurance Agent – Multiple Entry Points Job Description
Become a part of one of the largest and most-respected insurance brands in the country by becoming an agency manager with Farmers Insurance.
Farmers Insurance offers 3 different entry points designed for candidates of all backgrounds and skill sets:
1. Traditional Agency Program - At first, you begin working in our District Office where you will have extensive training and financial assistance available. The financial assistance package pays you up to $96,000 over 36 months in addition to your new business and renewal commissions. We will provide you the ability to build your own book of business and give you time to create a residual income for your own Agency prior to expanding to your own insurance office location.
2. Retail Agency Program – Step immediately into a branded retail location with a $10,000 office start up bonus, $5,000 in first year lead generation reimbursements and an enhanced commission structure for the first 3 years. Similar to a franchise, this is a program that is designed for experienced business owners. Individuals with a history of sales and management experience may also be a great candidate for this program. Qualified applicants would need to provide proof of liquid assets. This program offers a significantly higher than average bonus structure to offset business expenses.
3. Agency Acquisition Program - You may also acquire an existing book of business and start with a residual income right away. Agents are eligible for a $10,000 office start up bonus and an enhanced commission structure for up to 3 years.
The primary responsibility of the position is to drive and grow new business revenue. You'll manage client relationships to ensure that your clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Farmers to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of insurance solutions and options. Other exciting and fulfilling responsibilities include:
- Developing base for long-term sources of clients by using our proven marketing systems, referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determining clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present insurance coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Enhancing agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Looking for opportunities to develop solutions for clients, and insuring that clients receive superior customer service
- Staying up to date on the most current products and services offered by Farmers Insurance as well as industry regulations and news
Perks We Offer:
We understand that excellent representatives need excellent rewards, so our company is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
- Financial support program that promotes stability and security while you are growing your career
- Flexible training program that is complimentary to your current work and/or personal schedule
- Work/life balance that allows you to enjoy the things you love doing most while making a positive impact in the community.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career security and stability – our company has been flourishing for over 85 years
- Initial and ongoing training and support – our company offers a top rated and award winning training program that addresses the personal growth needs in different stages of your career
- Exciting bonuses, awards/recognition, and trips
Jasper Insurance Job
Insurance Agent – Multiple Entry Points Job Requirements
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least one year of sales, account management, business development, and/or marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in owning or managing a business is a plus
- Strong track record of growing revenue and increasing the bottom line
- Goal-oriented, and thrives in a reward-based atmosphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, as well as positive interpersonal skills
- Optimistic attitude demonstrating positivity, enthusiasm, self-motivation, and exceptional work ethic.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to submit to and pass a motor vehicle, financial/credit, and criminal background check
- Conducts themselves with the utmost professionalism and represents the company in a positive light
- Ethical in dealings with clients, co-workers, and members of the community.